Wednesday, April 6, 2011

(Not-so) Hidden Stars

also known as Catch Up Part 6 (I promise to get caught up during my spring break, especially now that the weather has turned icky.)

This little lap quilt is for my sister, Kindyl.








(Excuse our weeds, please.)
She picked the fabric line ( Summer's End by Kansas Troubles Quilters for Moda Fabrics) to match her living room, but I chose the pattern. I used a pattern called Hidden Stars; however, the muslin that I used make the stars jump out at you.

Of course, I stippled because that is within my comfort zone and actually counts as my moment of zen. :)

The one super fun (for me) thing about this quilt is that I got to use my brand new labels that I ordered from Miss Label.









Here is the back of the label:









Kindyl and her daughters have since received this quilt and love it as much as I had hoped.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


No comments: