Thursday, February 17, 2011

Quite Contrary

Yes, I know that I am scheduled for an epic catch-up post, but I have to share this first!
I am so excited for an internet "friend" of mine. She is a digital scrapbook designer and creates some fabulous kits and patterns. It makes me wish that I was still into scrapbooking. You can find her designs both on her blog, The Project Girl, as well as on Design House Digital.
Although I can appreciate her digital creations, her newest endeavor has me stoked!
She created a fabric line!! Not JUST a fabric line, but an adorable, happy, fun, bright, girly, fantabulistic fabric line! *happy dance*
Want a peek?







Love it!
She is hosting a giveaway on her blog!
I really hope to get my hands on a set of fat quarters, but it is getting kind of hard to type with my fingers crossed.
Congratulations, Jen!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Jan Marie said...

Thanks for the heads up on the "quite Contrary" line and the giveaway. I blogged about it to.