Tuesday, June 17, 2008

School's OUT for summer....

Thank you Alice Cooper for providing a perfect summer song for me to steal for my post title! Last Friday was the last day of school for all of us. Rene and I are happy, but it pales in comparison to the euphoria that the kids are feeling. I told my class that I would post the pictures of their tug-o-war tournament, with the other 3rd grade classrooms. Here are the pictures of them slamming one of the teams. Alas, they fell to Mrs. Flynn's room 4. Awwww, shucks. We'll get them next year.





Quick note: After looping with these kids for two years, I am really going to miss them and it makes the end of the school year bittersweet. Hugs and kisses, brainiacs. Keep making me proud. :-)

Another note: I am really behind and I have tons of things to post, so please excuse my double (maybe triple) posts.

No comments: