However, I have been tagged by Darcey and I will do my duty and answer and then (LOOK OUT!) tag others.....
So here goes...
1. Name your 2 favorite scrapbooking topics: my four beautiful babies and everyday life.
2. What are the 2 best places you've been to? St. Maarten and some hidden spots in Mississippi
3. Name 2 things you do every day: have coffee and play with my kids (not always in that order, but I can't be held liable if that order isn't followed!)
4. Tell us 2 things that pretty much everyone knows about you. I am an open book and I kid because I love.
5. 2 places you wish to visit: Prague and New York City
6. 2 things you may not know about me are: I am petrified of wild rabbits and I need everyone to like me.
7. 2 nicknames you've had at some time in your life: Shay-Shay and Cotton-Top
8. Name 2 of your favorite drinks: Gin Martini (extra dirty) and Gin & Tonic
9. What are 2 interesting (in a good or bad way) jobs you have had in your life? I worked in the games department at an amusement park in Memphis (Libertyland). When I first began teaching, I delivered the LA times for extra money during the summer.
10. What are your top two fun things to do after work? Mine would be to scrapbook/go to crops and the other is shopping! This one is tough because I have NO time after work. It would have to be much later after dinner and the kids' bedtime routines. It would be to surf the net and check in with my scrafty friends and to read for pleasure.
11. Here is my addition: What are your two favorite times of the day? Dinnertime-bedtime, when my house is beyond chaotic and the time just after it when it is so quiet that the silence is deafening.
Notice a theme? :-) All of the questions have 2 in them. Answer the questions, add one question of your own (this tag started with 4 questions) and then tag 2 people. Simple enough?
I am going to tag Christy and Melissa.
1 day ago