Saturday, January 5, 2008

Makes me so sad...

Of all of the decorations that I put out during the holidays, taking down the cards makes me the saddest.



While taking them down today, I took a little extra time to reread each one. It is so nice to get a little note from friends and family, that is so much more personal than email and so different than a phone call, obviously. It is really just too bad it only happens once a year. Maybe I'll start a campaign to send cards more than once a year. It would be a grass-roots campaign. I send a card to two friends and then they send to two friends. And so on. And so on. You know this is really making me tired just thinking about it. So, nevermind.... Maybe next year. :-)

2 comments:

x3JessicaLouise said...

Lol.. well I would do this with you! It'd be fun!

Anonymous said...

Look at it this way-one more scrappy thing to do and it goes fast, right?!?