Thursday, November 18, 2010

Quilt Retreat 2010 - (Idyllwild)

(Disclaimer:  I wrote this post on my iPad and it isn't the greatest about adding photos from facebook.  I'll add the photos later.) 
I am the luckiest woman ever! Last weekend, I went on a quilt retreat with some friends, and made some new ones. We even formed a new Friendship Group! It was such fun. I can't wait until our next get-together.
Check out my car---loaded for our trip.


It looked like a sweatshop with all of the sewing machines set up. Short of the Quilter's Cottage, I've never seen so many Berninas!


After many hours, these two holes on the throat of my machine were taunting me. So, I decided to make them a smiley-face.


Here is a shot of my "completed" projects: 2 quilt tops, 1 apron, and I finished my pumpkin quilt. (From left to right)


Good times!

No comments: