Tuesday, May 1, 2012

SMGO

The acronym that pretty much describes my life.  So Much Going On.  To be honest, I am unsure where to even begin.  Perhaps I will work backwards.

This past weekend, I was able to get away with my Cabin Fever Quilting friends.  We changed things up and decided to book a cabin in Julian for this retreat!  We had a great time.  The cabin definitely had its own quirky style.  It seemed to meander in so many directions that you could actually get lost within it.
The view was spectacular...

We all brought our sewing tables, so it made setup pretty darn easy...

We did end up heading into town for a bit on Saturday...

Although there were quite a few shenanigans, I actually completed a lot of work.
I finished a quilt top and three background blocks for a really fun appliqué quilt that I started.

It was great to get away with these friends and look forward to our next meet-up or getaway.  :)

No comments: