Sunday, December 26, 2010

Oh, the Places You'll Go!

If you haven't read "Oh, the Places You'll Go" by Dr. Seuss, please do yourself a favor and give it a read. I love this book for the metaphorical situations and positive message woven beautifully throughout the text.

I read this book to my students EVERY YEAR on the last day of school. It never fails to bring a tear to my eye, and sometimes the eyes of my students.

I also love the book because my fabulous husband gave me a copy of this book on our wedding day. He inscribed it with the most loving message that tugs at my heart still today. (My guy is pretty fabulous like that!)

What has inspired me to wax nostalgic? Well, a blogger friend of mine (Dawn at Dawn's Quilt Corner)is hosting a giveaway for some adorable Dr. Seuss fabric. It is all kinds of cute! "Oh, the Things I Could Think" to put that fabric to good use. :)






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: