Sunday, September 12, 2010

Happy birthday, Gabriela

Let's just pretend that this was posted August 22nd.  Ok?  (Things have been so fabulously chaotic, that I have had little time to document the life we have been living.)

Well, on August 22nd, my youngest baby turned 6 years old!   This is the magical time that she and Daniel are both 6 years old, since they are only 10 1/2 months apart. 

Ahhh, I remember the day that I found out that I was pregnant with this sweet one!  Rene was post -vascectomy and I was breastfeeding Daniel.  We really thought that we pretty solid, as far as birth control was concerned. 

Surprise!!!!!!!!!!!  There was a little soul that had big plans and NEEDED to get here.  So it goes.

Here are some photos to celebrate the giant personality that belongs to my smallest child:  Gabriela Mae.

August 22, 2004








Gaby girl, I am so glad that you came to make our family complete.  You make us laugh every.single.day.  I love you, sweetness.

No comments: